Homemade lemonade is perfect for those hot summer days.
Homemade lemonade is perfect for those hot summer days and is basically based on a syrup that has to be cooked beforehand. The thirst quencher par excellence that also supplies valuable minerals.
- 8 large untreated organic oranges
- 5 pieces of untreated organic lemons
- 5 pieces of untreated organic limes
- about 1 liter of ice-cold water or mineral water
- 3 sprigs of mint or basil
- Lots of ice cubes to fill up and serve
For the syrup
- 350 ml of water
- 250 g fine sugar
- 1 pinch of lemon salt so it doesn't get bitter
- possibly abrasion of 3-5 citrus fruits
ZUSATZSTOFFE & ALLERGENE